With the purpose to inculcate moral values into the minds of young children so that they grow up to become socially and morally responsible citizens of the country, Integrity Club has been recently introduced. The integrity club is designed as ‘Community group’ for cultivating ‘human values’ among students by means of organizing games, activities and workshops in schools. The aim of the Integrity club is to impart 12 values like integrity, love, patriotism, compassion, tolerance, secularism, unity, simplicity, honesty, respect, non-violence, responsibility and enable students cherish democracy by following the 12 values. Most importantly Integrity Club would
- Create awareness among students about the need to fight corruption.
- Promote zero tolerance to corruption.
The intention of the club is to explore the meaning of heritage to understand ourselves better, and to appreciate the cultural inter-connectedness of the past, present and the future. This club will engage in activities that explore our personal and local histories as well as World Heritage properties to achieve our aims.
- To understand who and what we are
- To care for the past so as to create a better future.
- To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture.
- To take pride in the unique diversity of India’s cultural identity.
Eco Clubs play an important role in creating environmental awareness among the students in learning about, and improving their environment. Eco club build attitudes to help individuals and social groups acquire a set of values and feelings of concern for environment, and the motivation for actively participating in environmental improvement and protection. An Eco club can thus help to extend boundaries and scope of the formal educational system encouraging creativity, and improving students for constructive action.
- Promote ethos of conservation of Environment.
- Motivate students to imbibe habit of sustainable development
Our continual effort is to urge children to save and conserve trees for a greener earth.
The aim of the club is to instil among students a love for language and enhance their literary skills. It promises to cultivate a passion for the language among the students through Quizzing, Debating, Creative writing, Literature, Elocution, etc.
- The Club develops self –efficacy and confidence and would help to enhance the general knowledge base.
- It develops excellent communication skill and teaches student to think spontaneously.