Bus Policy & Guidelines
All our school buses satisfy the school transportation rules created by the Government of Tamil Nadu..
Online Tracking System
Your child’s safety is most important. Know where your child is…
Introducing an artificial intelligence based tracking system with the following features for child safety and parent’s convenience. You can track the location of your child / bus on your mobile phone. All you need is a smart phone.
App Notifications to Parents:
- Proximity (Boarding & pickup) alerts – No more waiting at bus stop
- Bus delay information
- Bus reach & start from school
- Route: Planned route / unplanned change notifications
Online tracking For Parents:
- Exact & very accurate location
- Real time update – 5 sec accuracy
- Easy user interface enables anybody to use the system immediately
- All smart phone compatible browsers. Mobile Apps: Android, IOS
Transport Coordinator can be reached by phone at all times when students travel to and from school at +91 95430 16699.
We have an attendant escort on the bus at all times.
Bus routes are very tightly scheduled so that children and teachers get to school on time.
The buses will not wait for latecomers either at the stop or at school for the return trip.
Pick Up / Drop Off Changes
Any changes in pick up/drop off venue should be cleared with the office (in writing).
The office will then inform the bus driver of the change.
Students are expected to maintain proper decorum on the bus.
- Remain seated.
- Keep noise levels low.
- Not stick hands or head out of the window.
- Not be rude to people on the road.
- Not eat in the bus.
- Not litter the bus failing which, penalties will be imposed, including exclusion from the bus service.
Anugraha Mandhir provides transportation for students in and around Sulur and surrounding areas. Depending on where our students reside, We recommend specific bus routes to provide the best school transportation options.
Children should be ready and wait at their stops 5 minutes before pick up time.
Check if the bus is running late (for the return trip). Often there is a traffic jam for as long as 15 minutes, and it is not possible to inform every parent.