Parents / Guardians seeking admission for their ward should obtain the Prospectus and Application form from the school office. The official registration number given by the school must be quoted in all future correspondence.
The duly completed application form signed by the Father / Mother / Guardian should be registered at the school office along with the following documents WITHIN FIVE DAYS from the date of receiving the application.
1) Recently taken passport size photograph of the ward, father, mother and guardian should be affixed on the application form and 2 passport size photos of the ward to be submitted. [Father, mother and guardian’s photos are required for providing Gate Pass]
2) Photostat copy of the Birth certificate duly attested by a gazetted officer or the bonafide certificate from the school where the ward is presently studying should be submitted
3) Copy of the Community Certificate must be produced
4) Copy of the Last Terminal Examination marks / grade of the class studying should be submitted
5) Original Transfer certificate must be produced
6) Overseas students, Non Resident Indians and Indians holding passport should submit the Photostat copy of the passport for verification
7) No student migrating from a school in a foreign country, other than a school affiliated to CBSE Board, shall be eligible for admission unless an eligibility certificate is produced.
Note: The details entered in the application form should be correct in all aspects. Any discrepancy will render the application liable to be rejected. The application form is to be signed by the father of the candidate, in case of father‘s non availability the mother may sign and when both are not available the Guardian may sign.