Policies & Procedures
- Pre K.G : 8.45 am to 3.40 pm
- Jr.K.G & Sr.K.G : 8.45 am to 3.40 pm
- Grade I to XII : 8.45 am to 3.40 pm
Ward Withdrawal Process
- Withdrawal application must be given in writing during the month of March without fail so that another child can be admitted.
- Withdrawal request must be given in writing.
- Transfer Certificate request must be filled by the parent. It will take one month to issue the TC duly signed by CBSE. The request will be processed once certified as ‘No Dues’ from Class Teacher, Library & Accounts Office. Any pending dues must be settled in order to initiate the process.
- Refundable Deposit (if applicable) will be returned within one month.
- If withdrawal is applied for after the payment of school fees, there will be no refund.
No Corporal Punishment
Love reinforces confidence and once the learner believes that the school atmosphere is permeating with love from the teachers, they will desist from indulging any acts that would negate the environment that has been built. Corporal Punishments are therefore avoided at any cost in the school.
We ensure that no child is subjected to any corporal punishment at any point of time in the schooling process.