Anugraha Mandhir is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
“Education, as a planned endeavour, at a personal level on a small scale or institutional level on a large scale, aims at making children capable of becoming active, responsible, productive, and caring members of society. They are made familiar with the various practices of the community by imparting the relevant skills and ideas. Ideally, education is supposed to encourage the students to analyse and evaluate their experiences, to doubt, to question, to investigate-in other words, to be inquisitive and to think independently.”
CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour. It is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among it’s learners. It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leader in the emerging knowledge society.
The Board advocates Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation with an emphasis on holistic development of learners. The Board commits itself to provide a stress-free learning environment that will develop competent, confident and enterprising citizens who will promote harmony and peace.
CBSE Focuses on
Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centred paradigms.
Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices.
Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs.
Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in-service training programmes, workshops, etc.
- Practiced nation-wide. International recognition. Advantage to parents on transferable jobs.
- Emphasis on higher order thinking skills, comprehensive learning skills, application and synthesis of knowledge
- Scientific, practical and project based in its approach and assessments.
- Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) of your child.
- Life skills through Co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Three languages system – English, Hindi and regional language.
- Sports, music, dance, yoga, arts & crafts, physical education & Socially Useful Productive Work (SUPW) are integral part of the curriculum.
- AIMS, AIEEE and IIT-JEE based on CBSE syllabus
- Competitive edge for admissions to world’s leading universities and entrance exams like SAT, MAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc.
- Paves way to Civil Service Exams under UPSC like IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. and other competitive exams.